Lester B. Pearson Scholarship in Canada 2023 is an opportunity for exceptional minds to study at one of the greatest universities in the world, Toronto University. The University of Toronto is the world’s leading research and teaching institution.
The fully financed scholarship at Toronto University allows undergraduates to pursue their academic careers in small learning communities. Furthermore, the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship provides international students with the opportunity to spend four consecutive years of their lives in a multicultural and diverse metropolis.
The opportunity will assist them in developing themselves as more robust and tolerant individuals.
When is Lester B. Pearson Scholarship Awarded?
Fully funded undergraduate scholarships in Canada are offered annually to undergraduate students who are recommended by their high schools for their exceptional and outstanding academic performance.
Every year, 37 students are chosen as Lester B. scholars to further their undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto. Aside from academic accomplishment, students are evaluated based on their life behavior and future predicted impact on the global community. The Lester B. Pearson scholr is expected to make a positive difference in the world and to contribute to a better future via their innovation.
What Do You Stand To Benefit
The University of Toronto student scholarship will provide several financial benefits and the opportunity to grow in the modern world.
International Pearson scholars can come from any discipline taught at the University of Toronto, including humanities, social sciences, business and administration, engineering, kinesiology, and physical education, music, and architecture.
Thus, smart students must apply for this completely funded fellowship. Details on eligibility and the application process are provided below.
Why Should You Apply
The fellow student should apply for the Lester scholarship due to its affiliation with the world’s best institution and the student’s guarantee for four years in the world’s safest city. According to world rankings, Toronto is the safest and best location to live.
Furthermore, the University of Toronto is ranked 18 in the Times Higher Education-WUR 2020. As it organizes more than 30 annual events, the city attracts world-class minds in business, arts, and education. These holidays encourage religious cooperation and variety.
Coverage of the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship:
The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship will cover the following:
- tuition fee waiver, full tuition fee sponsorship, and full educational expenditures.
- Expenses for purchasing books
- Sponsorship for incidental fees
- four years of full resident support and free housing
- funding for free conference attendance
Lester B. Pearson Scholarship Eligibility
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- The applicant must not be a Canadian citizen.
- An international student with a high school diploma from Canada may also apply.
- The school or college must recommend the candidate. The candidate must be a current senior in high school.
- If the applicant has completed high school, the completion should not be before June 2022.
- The candidates must have applied to the University of Toronto to study.
- The candidate must have begun postsecondary education at any institution.
- The candidate must be a recent college graduate.
Lester B. Pearson Scholarship Application Document Requirement
The following documents are required for the Lester B. Pearson scholarship application:
- GRE examination results
- MS degree applicants can easily schedule their studies.
- All transcripts have been copied.
- Motivational letter
- Doctoral applicants’ research proposal
- Copies of undergraduate or graduate diplomas
- A copy of a passport that is valid for at least one year
- Purpose statement (SOP)
- Two former professors’ letters of recommendation and an English competency certificate are required.
Application Procedure for the Lester B. Pearson Scholarship:
The candidate applies to the University of Toronto’s undergraduate program for the year 2022.
The candidate must be recommended by the institute/school and should receive the school’s nomination.
To apply for this award, candidates must ensure that their secondary schools are reached and validated. In the event that they are not contacted, the institutes must first fill out an application for participation.
Choose your courses at the University of Toronto. In the Pearson Scholarship 2023, only the first option for the study will be considered.
Once the nomination is received and the applicants have submitted it to the institution, a personalized and secure link to Lester B. Pearson International is provided. Apply
Lester B. Pearson Scholarship Deadlines:
The application period for the Pearson Scholarship is now open. therefore make sure to have your documents ready ahead of time
- The deadline for school scholarships is November 30, 2022.
- The deadline for student OUAC applications is December 14, 2022. (Please keep in mind that this is the deadline for submitting an application to the OUAC; nevertheless, it is strongly advised that you apply for admission through OUAC before Nov. 7, 2022, since slots in the programs fill quickly and popular programs may close early.)
- The deadline for student scholarship applications is January 16, 2023.
More Information About The University
The University of Toronto is one of the world’s leading research universities. U of T’s 44 libraries comprise the third biggest library system in North America; they produce more research than nearly any other institution on the planet; and their 500,000+ alumni can be found all over the world.
Its students are taught by world-class scholars and professors who come to U of T because of its world-class facilities and global reputation. A University of Toronto degree is not only internationally acknowledged but also highly esteemed and easily transferable—in fact, its alums are among the most employable in the world.
The University of Toronto’s reputation draws students from 165 nations and territories. They belong to hundreds of groups, play in 25 varsity sports, and have access to unique learning opportunities. Its Colleges and undergraduate faculties provide students with the support of local, welcoming communities as well as the advantages of a large, globally connected institution.
Although it is common to assume that others are more deserving of certain opportunities and honors, you may be surprised. Scholarships have the ability to open doors we had no idea existed. So simply go in. If you don’t find exactly what you’re looking for, there are always other options and fresh ways to attain our goals. Things frequently happen when we make an effort.