- Advertisement -
Have you been curious to know how to get a Pakistan scholarship? This page lists your current scholarships in Pakistan for Nigerians, international students, and students from other African developing countries.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships Scheme
- Advertisement -
The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to earn a two-year Master’s degree in a Commonwealth country with a low or medium class.
The scholarships, which are geared at students who are dedicated to making a difference in their communities, are a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to journey to a new country and culture, broaden horizons, and build a worldwide network that will last longevity.
- Advertisement -
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars help bring about positive change and find solutions to the shared difficulties we face, both in their home countries and those that host them, through shared culture and educational collaboration. Scholars will reshape the Commonwealth network’s future as active users.
Australia Awards Scholarships
This scholarship program encourages people from developing countries, particularly those in the Indo-Pacific region, to pursue full-time undergraduate or postgraduate studies at participating Australian universities and Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions.
- Advertisement -
The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade administers Australia Awards Scholarships, has this award is a long-term award. They did plan on contributing to Australia’s partner countries’ development needs in conformance with bilateral and regional agreements.
Australia Awards Scholarships offer individuals study and research chances that allow them to acquire the abilities and expertise they need to create change and promote growth in their native countries.
There are benefits to applying for this awards scholarship such as;
- Free tuition fees are completely paid
- establishment allowance-a one-time payment to assist with living expenses, textbooks, and study materials.
- return air travel payment for a single round-trip economy class ticket to and from Australia via the shortest route.
- Additional academic assistance may be available to ensure a scholar’s academic success or to improve their academic experience.
- For eligible research students, one refund economy class airfare via the most direct route to their country of citizenship or within Australia may be available for fieldwork.
- Pre-course English (PCE) fees may be made to pay if PCE is considered necessary for students to receive in-country.
Conditions for being awarded the scholarship
Applicants who are interested in receiving an Australia Awards Scholarship must sign a contract with the Commonwealth of Australia declaring that they will abide by the scholarship’s terms.
After completing their scholarship, scholars must leave Australia for at least two years. Failure to do so will result in the scholar owing the full amount of their scholarship.
Orange Knowledge Programme
The Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) offers scholarships financially supported by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs for a variety of courses, including:
- Short courses which duration is 2 weeks to 12 months in round one; a duration of 2 weeks to 7 months in round two).
- master’s degrees whose duration is 12 to 24 months).
There are specific countries eligible for this kind of scholarship, you are eligible for this scholarship if you are a national or working in Bangladesh, Benin, Indonesia, Burundi, Colombia, Congo (DRC), Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, South Africa, Mali, Mozambique, Niger, Palestinian Territories, Burkina Faso, Rwanda, Senegal, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Nigeria, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, and Yemen.
Singapore International Graduate Award
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a partnership between Nanyang Technological University (NTU), A*STAR, the National University of Singapore (NUS), the Singapore University of Technology and Design, and the Singapore Management University (SMU).
Ph.D. training will be conducted in English at A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS, SUTD, or SMU. In these labs, students will be carefully monitored by distinguished and global researchers. Students who effectively finish their studies will be granted a Ph.D. degree by NTU, NUS, or SMU.
Singapore acts as an entrance to a few of the Asia Pacific region’s speediest economies. With SINGA, you can pursue your Ph.D. education in Singapore, create global connections, and advance your research career.
SINGA nurtures a vibrant and culturally diverse international student research community. You’ll be working in a multi-cultural set – up with renowned and universe researchers in cutting-edge facilities.
Fulbright Foreign Student Program in the USA
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program invites international graduate students, young professionals, and artists to study and conduct research in the United States. The Fulbright Foreign Student Program is available in more than 160 countries around the world. Approximately 4,000 foreign students are awarded Fulbright scholarships each year.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program is administered by Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or US Embassies.
DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Masters Scholarships
The program’s goal is to further qualify future leaders in politics, law, business, and administration through the application of good governance principles, as well as to prepare them for their future professional activities in a practice-oriented manner. Highly skilled graduates with a first higher education degree are provided with the chance to pursue a master’s degree in subjects that are particularly important for their home countries’ social, political, and economic development.
The skills and experiences gained in Germany will enable the individuals who have been funded to contribute to the formation of democratically oriented economic and social forms aimed at overcoming inequities in their home countries. The Helmut-Schmidt-Programme of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) seeks to encourage good governance and civil society structures in developing and emerging countries.
Humber International Entrance Scholarships
Humber College Entrance Scholarship is an international student scholarship that is fully funded. This scholarship is only available to students pursuing undergraduate or master’s degrees. One full tuition scholarship and one $5,000 scholarship will be available in January, while seven $5,000 scholarships and two $3,000 scholarships will be available in September.
More than 3,000 international students from more than 130 countries study at Humber College in Toronto, Canada. Humber is widely regarded as one of Canada’s most diverse, comprehensive, and exciting universities.
The following are the advantages available to recipients of Humber International Entrance Scholarships:
- One full tuition scholarship and one $5,000 scholarship will be available in January, while seven $5,000 scholarships and two $3,000 scholarships will be available in September. The scholarships will be applied to the successful students’ tuition fees.
- The Students must maintain a minimum grade point average of 75% to be eligible for renewal of the scholarships.
To be considered for Humber International Entrance Scholarships, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- English is the required language.
- Applicants must meet the English Language Requirements of Humber.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- Bachelor’s Degree scholarships are available to non-transfer students who have completed their high school/secondary school studies.
- When reviewing applications, academics, community involvement, referee/reference letters, and a statement of interest will all be considered.
Scuola Normale Superiore Ph.D. Scholarships in Italy
International students pursuing Ph.D. programs in Italy can apply for full-fledged scholarships from Scuola Normale Superiore. Scholarships are available in 11 different fields. Students who are interested in and eligible for the scholarship can learn more about it and apply by the deadline.
All Ph.D. students admitted to our programs receive full financial support, including tuition, fees, and a cost-of-living scholarship. Students who maintain a high academic standing and make satisfactory progress toward their Ph.D. are encouraged to apply.
Students who have not been subjected to the disciplinary measure of “expulsion” as specified in the SNS’s didactic and internal regulations and who do not hold a research doctorate from an Italian university are eligible for the scholarship. Applicants must have no prior criminal charges against them that resulted in a prison term of more than three years. Students must not have been subjected to the disciplinary measure of “expulsion” as specified in the SNS’s didactic and internal regulations, and they must not have a research grant.
OFID Scholarship Award for International Students
The OPEC Fund Scholarship Award helps outstanding young people from developing countries pursue graduate studies in a field related to development. This year, the OPEC Fund received over 7,400 applications from aspiring academics in its beneficiary countries. After qualifying, many of the OPEC Fund’s student ambassadors returned to their home countries to work in development-related fields.
To be eligible, you must meet the following;
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale, or its equivalent, is required.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited university for the upcoming academic year beginning August/September.
- must continue to be enrolled full-time throughout the Master’s Degree program.
Endeavour Executive Fellowships
The Endeavour Executive Fellowship provides financial support for professional development opportunities for non-Australians and Australians who are high achievers in business, industry, education, or government (1-4 months).
Because it focuses on learning and developing skills and knowledge in the applicant’s field or area of expertise through a host work environment rather than formal enrolment in a study program, the Endeavour Executive Fellowship is not appropriate for academic research proposals.
Management training, peer-to-peer learning, mentoring, short courses, and developing leadership skills are examples of professional development activities.
The fellowship has a maximum value of $AUD 18,500. The fellowship includes a $AUD 3,000 travel allowance, a $AUD 2,000 establishment allowance, and a monthly stipend of $AUD 3,000. In addition, health and travel insurance will be provided.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be at least 18 years old at the start of their program
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of one of the countries involved
- Not hold or have completed an Australian Government-sponsored scholarship and/or fellowship.
- Begin their proposed program no later than November 30th of each year, after January 1st. Applicants who have already started or will start their intended program prior to 2017 are ineligible to apply.
- Provide all necessary supporting documentation.
- They must not apply for a category in which they have previously received an Endeavour Scholarship or Fellowship.
Gaining a scholarship is always an exciting thing for people, here is a list that has compiled for you to satisfy your thirst for searching for scholarships available for this particular niche of people. I hope busy tape through this article has been of help to you. For more content like this, please visit us at @Busytape.com.